Available all over UKCustomer Reviews WordWide delivery
We deliver to more than 55 countries
- Top quality hand-made paper lanterns with metal frame. You just need to open it and insert the skeleton expander inside, and then it expands lantern shape. Easy to assemble, use and store flat for reuse .
- Assorted Colors: lantern color include red, blue, pink, fruit green, light yellow, purple, light blue, white, rose red, orange. These beautiful in bright color lanterns can give you a wide variety to make excellent backdrop or atmosphere, or even just hang around the room.
- Various Sizes: 2 pieces for 12 inch, 2 pieces for 10 inch, 3 pieces for 8 inch, 3 pieces for 6 inch, 10 pieces in total. These sizes and color lanterns can fulfill your different needs to create a pop of color and brightness to your outdoor/indoor party.
- Reusable and Multipurpose: you can easily fold them and store to use again. String the lanterns together, hang from umbrellas, the ceilings, veranda, tree branches etc. , or place LED lights inside to liven up the occasion.
- Perfect for birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower, wedding, classic candy buffets, celebration occasions, anniversary party even engagement hotel entertainment or home decoration, crafts etc.
1 x 12'' red lantern;
1 x 12'' blue lantern;
1 x 10'' pink lantern;
1 x 10'' fruit green lantern;
1 x 8'' light yellow lantern;
1 x 8'' purple lantern;
1 x 8'' light blue lantern;
1 x 6'' white lantern;
1 x 6'' rose red lantern;
1 x 6'' orange lantern
Step 1: Remove your paper lantern and metal frame from the bag, one metal frame matches one paper lantern.
Step 2: Push metal frame into lantern in vertical direction to make the lantern propped up.
Step 3: Push the raised part of metal frame into ring of lantern when the lantern is totally open.
Step 4: Here you finish it, hang the paper lantern with C-hook.
You can directly string lanterns together and hang from the ceiling, veranda, tree branches, or place LED lights inside. (Notice: Electric bulb should be put around middle of the lantern, and be sure that bulb doesn't touch with the paper)
1.Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
2.Paper lanterns are usually suited to ambient lighting. If brighter lighting is required, please pay attention to match bulb wattage with lantern size. Because these bulbs heat up while in use and can be a fire hazard.