Bee & Butterfly Friendly Seed Balls
- Package Dimensions: 17 x 13.8 x 9.8 cm; 300 Grams
- Soil type: Clay Soil
- MAKE YOUR OWN SEED BALLS: Complete DIY Kit with Everything you need to make 20-30 Seed Balls. Includes Soil, Clay, Bowl, Spoon, Measuring Cup & step-by-step instruction.
- HELP BRITAIN'S BEES: The Seeds in Your Kit will grow Wildflowers which attract Bees and Butterflies to your Garden, so you can help UK's declining Bee Population
- 100% UK NATIVE SEEDS: Your Kit includes 24 Seed Species from the RHS Perfect For Pollinators list; Including Poppies, Yarrow, Foxglove, Red Clover and Daisy. Your Seeds will produce Masses of Beautiful Flowers of Varying Heights and Colours in one Place
- FAMILY FRIENDLY MESSY PLAY : Making Seed Balls is a Great Activity to Share With Friends and Family of all Ages. Its Fun and Easy to do. Once You've Made them, Simply Throw and Watch them Grow!
Good To Know
How we pack
Our boxes are made of recyclable cardboard. Our special air-inflated packaging is both re-usable and recyclable, as well as efficient to both transport and dispose of.
Flexible Delivery Options
We deliver to countries all over the world!
Packed With Care
Our experienced warehouse team take great care with every order. As specialists in glass packaging they ensure that your items stay safe and secure in transit.
30-Day returns policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 30 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).