Design Toscano Apollo Belvedere Bust Statue
- Product Dimensions: 11.43 x 20.32 x 31.75 cm; 1.36 Kilograms
- Item display height: 18 centimetres
- Item display length: 38 centimetres
- Item display width: 25.5 centimetres
- Item display weight: 2.75 Kilograms
- Material type: Resin
- Apollo belvedere bust is a work of classic greek antiquity, epitomizing the ideals of aesthetic idealion for hundreds of years
- From the vatican collection, this statue of the most worshipped of the 12 gods of ancient greece is by artist leochares (4th century bc)
- High quality bonded marble - hand-cast using real crushed white marble bonded with durable designer resin, this is the perfect medium for this copy of the 120-140 ad roman copy rediscovered in italy in the late 15th century
- Design Toscano statues - exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this classic historical sculpture is ready for proud display in home or gallery
- Design Toscano classical busts measure 18 x 10 x 30.5 cm 2.25 kg
Good To Know
How we pack
Our boxes are made of recyclable cardboard. Our special air-inflated packaging is both re-usable and recyclable, as well as efficient to both transport and dispose of.
Flexible Delivery Options
We deliver to countries all over the world!
Packed With Care
Our experienced warehouse team take great care with every order. As specialists in glass packaging they ensure that your items stay safe and secure in transit.
30-Day returns policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 30 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).