- Made from handwoven DHAKA fabric. A Nepali district most known for Dhaka fabric.
- Made from superior quality Dhaka and liner fabric. High quality and durable thread used for weaving and stitching.
- Represent Nepal in cultural programs and occasions or get it as a unique gift for your loved ones.Best for collection and souvenir as a representative of the culture and traditional craft of Nepal.
- The size that perfectly fits you is the circumference around your head from forehead.
- Hand wash and air dry in shade.
Good To Know
How we pack
Our boxes are made of recyclable cardboard. Our special air-inflated packaging is both re-usable and recyclable, as well as efficient to both transport and dispose of.
Flexible Delivery Options
We deliver to countries all over the world!
Packed With Care
Our experienced warehouse team take great care with every order. As specialists in glass packaging they ensure that your items stay safe and secure in transit.
30-Day returns policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 30 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).