Fair Trade Rosewood Mala Beads in Presentation Box
- Colour: Pink
- Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 8.6 x 3.8 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Material: Wood
- Item Weight: 99.8 g
- Spiritual Gift's Malla Beads are a counting tool for use when when reciting the mantra "om mani padme hum; which means "Hail jewel in the lotus" (divine self).
- The beads are held between thumb and forefinger and the mantra recited once for each bead - 108 in total.By doing this Buddhist believe that the invisible thread which links the person to their higher self is awakened.
- Prayer flags are inscribed with auspicious symbols, invocations, prayers, and mantras. Tibetan Buddhists for centuries have planted these flags outside their homes and places of spiritual practice for the wind to carry the beneficent vibrations across the countryside. Prayer flags are said to bring happiness, long life and prosperity to the flag planter and those in the vicinity.Lung Ta (horizontal) prayer flags are of square or rectangular shape and are connected along their top edges to a long string or thread. They are commonly hung on a diagonal line from high to low between two objects (e.g., a rock and the top of a pole)
- Traditionally, prayer flags come in sets of five, one in each of five colors. The five colors represent the elements, and the Five Pure Lights and are arranged from left to right in a specific order. Different elements are associated with different colors for specific traditions, purposes and sadhana: Blue (symbolizing sky/space); White (symbolizing air/wind); Red (symbolizing fire); Green (symbolizing water); Yellow (symbolizing earth).