Available all over UKCustomer Reviews WordWide delivery
We deliver to more than 55 countries
- Brand Name:MCTi
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation: Our ski gloves are made from high quality warming Thinsulate materials, including 40 grams of 3M Thinsulate and 140 grams of warm cotton. It provides enough warmth for you to enjoy the sport when skiing in cold winter.
- Waterproof and Windproof: The three-layer softshell and waterproof TPU membrane prevents ingress of water and snow. The inner layers allow moisture to escape. To prolong the warm period of exercise, it is recommended to dry in the air for a while during heavy sweating.
- Abrasion Resistance: The full palm covers the durable, soft PU and rubber fingers, so your hands can be held firmly and flexibly on the skis. To wipe the goggles, a soft velvet cloth on the thumb can be used.
- Humanized Design: On the back of the snow glove is a zipped pocket for small items such as keys and ID cards. The wrist has an adjustment buckle that can be tightened to prevent the glove from slipping off. The bracelet is adjustable so that no cold air can penetrate.
- Comfort Lining: The lining is very soft and the skin feels pleasant. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, winter cycling, snowmobiling, motorcycling, hiking and other snow sports.
40g 3M Thinsulate with 140g warm cotton insulation keeps hands warm at a temperature of 10 ° F.
3M Thinsulate insulation is warm, durable, versatile yet lightweight. It helps to store and hold body heat while allowing moisture to escape. Our glove insulation can quickly restore fluffiness without deformation after extrusion and proper cleaning.
The non-slip rubber grip improves grip and provides additional safety during intense activities such as skiing, skiing and horseback riding.
With soft velvet on the thumb surface, mist and snow on the ski goggles are wiped off.
The advanced waterproof TPU membrane helps perspiration absorb more quickly and provides dryness and warmth to the hands.